This should come as no surprise to people who live in a nation that is the world’s leading consumer of illegal drugs.
NBC News is reporting that a toxicology report from Prince’s autopsy shows he had what multiple experts called an “exceedingly high” concentration of fentanyl in his body when he died.
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid 50 times more powerful than heroin.
The experts say the numbers leave no doubt that fentanyl killed the wildly popular singer.
Like we always say…Americans love drugs.