Northern California and the Central Valley
- Motor Voter lives on at DMV
- ‘Brilliant idea’ or ‘Socialism in California?’ Kamala Harris’ tax plan draws praise, scorn
- #MeToo scandal becomes election strategy for California Republicans
- Think you’re seeing a lot of campaign ads?
- What this week’s strike at UCD hospital means for patients
- Federal opioid funds target those recovering from addiction
- ‘One of the greatest’ or missed opportunities?
- Influencers list Jerry Brown’s greatest successes, failures
- Turlock woman who killed boyfriend granted clemency, suitable for parole
- How brutal murders and fear kept a Mendota silent…MS-13 is like no other gang
- Merced County on the rebound…employment hits level not seen since Great Recession
- A year out, Fresno’s Fulton Street is slowly showing signs of progress
- Fresno will vote on Measure P on Nov. 6. It’s been years in the making
- Property tax fairness is the answer, not rent control
San Francisco Bay Area